6 signs you may have an auto accident case
Auto accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Serious accidents result in substantial pain, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage.
Insurance companies try to settle cases in as little time as possible — and for as little money as possible. As a result, this doesn’t allow you to fully assess the severity of your injuries, the necessary course of treatment or the wages you’ll lose.
A qualified personal injury attorney will always advise against talking to the insurance company without legal representation. Our lawyers can help you:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive proper medical care
- Help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations
- Collect necessary medical records and help you properly document injuries, helping you receive full compensation
- Ensure you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs
Stealey Law and Mediation will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring we answer all your questions and that you are comfortable with the course of action.